April 10, 2016
PhenixID Automatic Account Manager 3.7.1 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of PhenixID Automatic Account Manager (AAM) 3.7.1.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- In the internal database, log entries for the policies are saved. The log includes information of transaction number, time for execution, number of processed object etc. It is now possible to configure AAM to automatically remove log entries that are older than a given number of days. The configuration is made in Tools -> Database Utilities.
- The installation is now made using Install4j
- The AAM service name has been changed to PhenixID AAM Service.
- The AAM default installation folder has been changed to PhenixID/AAM3/.
- It is no longer possible to log the output in AAM Studio to the console. Instead, two separate log files are created for standard output and standard error. The files for AAM Service are named AAMServiceStdout.log and AAMServiceStderr.log, and for AAM Studio they are named AAMStudioStdout.log and AAMStudioStderr.log.
- Bug fixes
- The lock file for AAM Studio is renamed to AAMStudio.lck
- For more details, please read http://support.phenixid.se/product-guides/phenixid-automatic-account-manager/whats-new-in-aam-3-7-1
To get the 3.7.1 release, please visit http://support.phenixid.se/downloads/
Please also check out http://support.phenixid.se/ for more technical information about PhenixID Automatic Account Manager